martes, 20 de abril de 2010

So many fish there in the sea, I wanted you, you wanted me. That's just a phase, it's got to pass. I was a train moving too fast. Didn't understand what to see, yeah, then I got a different view. It's you...no. Wait, I'm gonna give it a break. I'm not you friend, I never was. I said wait, I'm gonna give it a break. I'm not your friend, I never was. So many fish there in the sea. She wanted him, he wanted me. That's just a phase, it's got to pass. I was a train moving too fast. Yeah, I know you warned me but this is too important. Now I got a different view, It's you... Why can't you wait? I'm gonna give it a break. I'm not you friend, I never was. I said wait, I'm gonna give it a break. I'm not you friend, I never was.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

firmame puto